Breaking

adnan57shah@ uk

Thursday 22 September 2016

Red Spinach Efo Riro for Lunch


Okay, so I made some Red Spinach Efo Riro, a really delicious, exotic and extremely nutritious vegetable dish....seriously, this is one of those dishes I have eaten that I literally feel myself getting "younger" hehehe...., that's how much overloaded the dish is with antioxidants.

I now regularly eat this wonderful vegetable dish and have decided to share some pictures of how I enjoy eating it.......

Serving suggestions: serve generous amounts with pounded yam, gari. plantain. boiled yam, semovita, fufu, amala, boiled rice etc

Red Spinach Efo Riro with Plantain Shards


Red Spinach Efo Riro with Gari


Green & Red Spinach Efo Riro


Red Spinach Efo Riro with Pounded Yam


No comments:

Post a Comment